Security breaches cost enterprises trillions of dollars each year, thereby making it crucial to safeguard data center infrastructure
The most valuable asset for a modern enterprise is its data. As this data is stored at a data center facility, it is the most vulnerable site that bad actors attempt to access in order to disrupt business operations. We may avoid invasions and data center exploitation by installing a physical and virtual security architecture.
Identity & Access Management
- Multi-factor authentication
- Endpoint security
- Anti-malware and endpoint encryption
- Converged network
- Network migration
- Function virtualization
- Routers and switches
- DDoS, DPT, ALP solution
- DC perimeter security
- Real-time analytics
- Firewall and IPS
Rahi’s Network and Security Solutions for Data Centers
Rahi, a pioneer in IT systems integration, offers data center network and security solutions to assist you in monitoring your network and ensuring continuous security for zero downtime.
- The process starts with system assessment and technical audits to understand bottlenecks in the existing system.
- Based on an assessment, a security system is designed and implemented.
- Our services include project management, system installation, and application testing.
- The process is completed with system sign-off and commissioning.
- Rahi’s data center managed services offer 24*7 performance management with system diagnosis and troubleshooting.
Data Center Design and Migration for IT Equipment Manufacturer
Through its vast expertise in data center infrastructure solutions, Rahi was able to recommend a console server solution to precisely meet the customer’s requirements. Rahi’s ongoing logistical support aids with problem resolution and ongoing implementation of the solution.
- Rahi delivered a turnkey solution encompassing data center design, consolidation, implementation of infrastructure and IT products, and migration.
- The new IT data center provided increased operational and environmental efficiencies and reduced costs, in a future-proof design that allows for growth and upgrades.
- The Rahi team completed a tightly coordinated migration project on a tight schedule with no unplanned downtime.
- Rahi’s international footprint and logistics capabilities enabled the customer to work with a single vendor for an end-to-end solution across its global operations.
Get in touch with our DC professionals for a 30-min data center structured cabling solution strategy
Book a Consultation
Rahi, a leading global IT systems integrator with over a decade of data center infrastructure experience, offers best-in-class structured cabling solutions that reduce system complexities and anticipate future scalability.